Dear Patients and Families,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we all look forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice as we are sure you have seen during visits to our office. Our infection control processes are applied so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to keep everyone safe and make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will ask some screening questions once you enter the office along with temperature and oxygen checks
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also finds some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. We also will give you the opportunity to wash your hands in the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and pamphlets since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will ask you to call us from your car, once you are in our parking lot, as to maintain social distancing and decrease contact within the office
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to further reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- In addition to the masks and gloves the staff has always worn, we will be wearing protective visors, head coverings and disposable gowns.
- As always, all dental equipment and each operatory will be thoroughly sterilized and cleaned between patients.
- You will also notice that we have placed Medical Grade Air purifiers throughout the office. These machines will be running 24/7.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, the staff, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 954-755-1222 or visit our website at www.diazsmile.com. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends
To your health & safety,
Stephanie Diaz, DMD,
Why Choose Us ?
- State of the art dental practice
- Every patient that enters the door is treated like family
- Offices designed with comfort, safety and privacy in mind
- Six month smiles braces provider
- Friendly and caring staff
- Spanish speaking